Access Recreation welcomes and values all feedback as it informs the organisation about people’s experience of the services or engagement we provide. Feedback includes complaints, compliments, and suggestions. We actively seek the input of participants and stakeholders and use this feedback to continually improve.
You can provide feedback in the following ways:
- You can discuss your feedback with a member of staff directly via face-to-face, phone or email.
- You can call Access Recreation on (07) 4922 7151 for Rockhampton, or (07) 4151 8019 for Bundaberg.
- You can send a letter via mail to PO Box 8419, Allenstown QLD 4700.
- Filling in the electronic form on this webpage.
If you need help with providing feedback or accessing an advocate to support you to provide feedback, you have the right to nominate a person of your choice to manage your complaint and to use an advocate on your behalf. Advocacy services are listed below.
If your feedback is related to a complaint please know that:
- If required, we can assist you with accessing an advocate.
- We will provide information about the complaints process in a form of communication that is appropriate for you.
- If you lodge a complaint, your services and supports will not stop and your complaint will be dealt with promptly, confidentially and without any repercussions to you or your services and supports.
- You can remain anonymous if you choose. Please note that if you choose to remain anonymous when giving feedback, we will be unable to contact you directly to follow up with how your complaint has been managed.
Access Recreation is committed to ensuring that all feedback and complaints are acknowledged within a 3 business day timeframe from when it is received. Once you have submitted your feedback, if you have provided your contact information, you will be contacted by the appropriate designated complaints manager.
For any extra information about the complaints process, policy or any other information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suggestions and Complaints Form
We value and welcome all feedback, however at any time if you feel that you do not wish to provide Access Recreation with your feedback, or you feel we have not resolved your complaint, you can contact any of the following to lodge a complaint:
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
Queensland Human Rights Commission
1300 130 670
Office of the Public Guardian Queensland
1800 653 187
1300 362 072
Some advocacy services are:
National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIS Participants)
1800 800 110
1300 130 582
Aged and Disability Advocacy Australia Ltd
(07) 3637 6000
PWD (People with Disability Australia)
1800 422 015
Legal Aid Queensland
1300 651 188