Access Recreation complies with the Public Health Act 2005 and associated Directions. This requires all employees of Access Recreation to be fully vaccinated. In addition to ensure the health and safety of all staff and participants, other measures in place include:
- Wearing a face mask as required under the Public Health Face Mask Requirements Direction (No. 4);
- Ensuring personal hygiene practices are adhered to by all staff;
- Cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces, equipment, materials etc is undertaken at the end of each group program session, and during session as required.
- Providing personal protective equipment to staff, including masks, hand sanitiser etc.
- Hand sanitising stations have been set up at each office, and in each room.
- Up to date emergency management and business continuity planning;
- Regular reporting the to NDIS Commission and CQ Public Health Unit as required
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact us on 49227151 (Rockhampton) or 41518019 (Bundaberg).