The way we can do this varies depending on what you require to achieve your personal goals.
We can support you for a few hours a day or 24 hours a day by:
- Providing personal care and daily living support
- Helping you with budgeting
- Assisting you with shopping
- Supporting you to attend appointments
- Maintaining health and wellbeing
- Maintaining social skills, and positive family and peer relationships
- Assisting you with written communication, completing forms, etc.
- Providing hands-on assistance with household tasks such as meal preparation, being a good neighbour, paying rent, etc.