Access Recreation has been successfully involved in providing services and supports under the NDIS since its initial roll-out to Rockhampton in 2017. This has allowed us to confidently assist eligible participants to access and transition to the NDIS during this period and we continue to support people to achieve their NDIS goals now that it has been fully implemented throughout Queensland.
Access Recreation understands you want to get the most out of your NDIS plan and to receive high-quality services for the best price. This is why Access Recreation aligns our conditions and pricing to the most up-to-date NDIS Pricing Arrangement and Price Limits document.
For the most up to date NDIS Price Arrangements and Price Limits document please visit the NDIS Website HERE
Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP)
TTP helps providers to continue to provide high quality services. Access Recreation follows the requirements to charge TTP, therefore prices for support are according to the TTP price limit detailed in the NDIS Support Catalogue. The relevant support categories include daily personal activities, group activities, participation in community, social and civic activities, etc.
Information about the TTP Payment can be found on page 35 of the NDIS Price Guide.
Short Notice Cancellations
Short Notice Cancellation applies to all services that Access Recreation delivers except for services that are delivered under the arrangements of a Program of Support.
Where a provider has a Short Notice Cancellation (or no show), they are able to claim 100% of the agreed fee associated with the activity from the participant’s plan, subject to this NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits and the terms of the service agreement with the participant.
A cancellation is a short notice cancellation if the participant:
- Does not show up for scheduled support within a reasonable time, or is not present at the agreed place and within a reasonable time when the provider is traveling to deliver the support; or
- Has given less than two (2) clear business days’ notice for a support that meets both of the following conditions:
- The support is less than eight (8) hours continuous duration; AND
- The agreed total price for the support is less than $1000; or
- Has given less than five (5) clear business days’ notice for any other support.